Would you like to build your career in the ever-growing industry of AML and Compliance? If yes, please read below.
LEXCO Compliance & Solutions continue their success story and are looking to recruit AML Analysts in all levels to join the current team of Analysts.
Among other tasks, you will be responsible for the following:
- Timely completion of files allocated to you and coordination with clients according to agreed timeframes.
- Carry out research and analysis
- Perform customer due diligence
- Assist the compliance team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work systematically with minimal supervision
- Computer literate
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Responsible and reliable
- Highly organized
- Proactive Attitude
- AML certification courses are a plus
- Experience of 1- 3years in a similar role related to Financial Crime, Anti Money laundering and/or Financial Services
- Remote working option – avoid that morning and afternoon traffic!
- Flexible hours – work around YOUR schedule
- Opportunity to learn and grow within the Compliance industry
- Work with an outstanding team of Analysts
- Family friendly company offering excellent work/life balance.
About LEXCO https://lexco.com.mt/about-us/
To apply, please click here.