- Review and assist with the development of policies and procedures from a regulatory perspective;
- Assist with internal and external compliance audits;
- Conduct file reviews for CSP clients;
- Draft relevant reports;
- Implement various tasks as featured in the Compliance Monitoring Programme of each client;
- Conduct meetings with clients;
- Provide training sessions to clients in relation to CSP obligations;
- Draft minutes of meetings, both those held internally and externally with clients;
- Follow up on updates from the Authorities and stay informed with newly published rules, regulations, guidance notes and circulars;
- Assist the compliance team with other day-to-day tasks;
- Attend seminars and keep abreast of industry changes and legal and regulatory updates.
- BA in Law, Finance, Criminology, Business Administration or related field
- Good knowledge of the CSP sector and the relevant laws such as the Company Service Providers Act and Company Service Providers Rulebook;
- Analytical and organisational skills are a must;
- Good communication skills and a team player;
- Experience in the industry would be preferred;
- Ability to think outside the box and be creative;
- Certification in compliance and/or legal qualifications would be preferred.
This opportunity offers a very flexible working environment with the possibility to combine work
from our Valletta office as well as from the comfort of your home, with additional flexibility to
set the hours to fit in with your lifestyle.
To apply, please send covering letter and resume via the below link: